Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Magnavox 42MF231D    

mheimburg1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Magnavox 42MF231D Reply with quote

Hi, I have a 42" Magnavox 42MF231D with no picture just faint colored pixels that look like outerspace. My wife was vacuuming and popped the circuit breaker. when breaker was reset tv came on with no picture. I pulled off the back and it appears part of the power supply board has been getting hot "pic" any advice or if anyone has a link to a service manual I would like to fix this myself. I am familiar with some of the components and can solder. any advice appreciated. Also previous to this we have moved and at new house the TV picture would turn to snow for a few seconds and return to normal, I thought this was due to the new cable hookup but the replacement TV does not do this?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com