Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
magnavox model# ms3250 c 121    

tarheelbill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: magnavox model# ms3250 c 121 Reply with quote

hi everyone.....i have a magnavox ms3250 c121 with chassis 32m800 7603.....im having some issues with it now and have checked in the past for this same issue.....sometimes when i turn it on ill get diaginal lines and picture looks like it loses one of the colors....when it does this it seem dark red.....and u will see horizontal/diaginal lines.....the tv stays on fine and i never lose the picture or sound.....then oneday it will just be fine for maybe a month and then when u least expect it it will do it again....ive checked for solder joints especially around hot trans# 7460 but i dont have a schematic for this chassis....if anyone has any idea to check or also has a schematic i can download....please let me know and i appreciat ur time in this alot.....if any other questions just let me know.....thanks Very Happy
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://elektrotanya.com/philips_29ll600121.pdf/download.html
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.eslbee.com/sentences.htm
tarheelbill

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

hi jts...ty for the schematic and ill be working on this tv this weekend....also to hurdler, lol funny, i get your point tho but i see your from ks so that explains it, im just giving you a hard time, lol....anyway i hope you both have a nice weekend and ill keep you informed jts on the progress here. Again thank you for the schematics. Very Happy
tarheelbill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok heres an update...lol...sorry it took so long, but i pulled tv out and began to look for issues and just like that, it cleared itself. Yes i know it wont last but when it does do it again ill be going back in. Again i appreciate everyones help and thank you jts for the schematics. Very Happy
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

miar56

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This almost sounds like it could be an intermittent H-K short in the picture tube. Have you tried tapping the neck of the tube lightly to see if you can reproduce it? Could just need to get one of those crt isolator boosters.
tarheelbill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi miar....well it was doing fine for a few months and now back to doing the same issue. It almost seems like it loses one color, im just not sure anymore....getting very frustrated with it. All i can tell you is the picture will be great and then it darkens and looks mostly red, sometimes it will go black but then change back to red and has horizontal jagged lines in it. Ive checked and resoldered and also checked crt board as well but nothing obvious. I found another site that mentioned a possible resister# 3340 as being bad, its 10 ohms 1/3watt and the site says replace with 10 ohm 1/2 watt. But thats for an all white picture and im definitely not having that issue. The tv never shuts down tho when this happens, sound is always good. JTS got me a schematic and if u have any suggestions, ill be glad to try. I do appreciate it alot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com