Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
McDonalds Fries price increases 150%    
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> Anything Goes

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: McDonalds Fries price increases 150% Reply with quote

I think I could eat at McDonalds 5 times a week if I could find someone to eat with me. I think eating alone is just as bad as drinking alone.

Anyway. I can no longer get their medium fries from their dollar menu... which is disappointing. Instead they now how their "small" size fries for $1, and the medium fries is now $1.49.

Boo McDonalds. I'm protesting.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

stevekerr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: McFlation Reply with quote

I share you sentiments.

In fact, I think I'm personally calling for a McBoycott.

Luckily Mcdonalds no longer has their greasy fingers in my chipotle fajita burrito or I'd likely starve.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found out last night that McDonalds removed the double cheeseburger and now has the McDouble instead.

Smart move. There was too much cheese anyway.

the fries have been disappointing lately. Always old and soggy
rrobor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys like to live in the fast lane, Ah well spose it saves you planning your retirement. I always find these fries are the fries you have then again and again, and to the last burp in bed, its Mcdonalds fries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com