Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Memorex MLT3221 no power, red ring on then off    

12mtndew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Memorex MLT3221 no power, red ring on then off Reply with quote

my 32 inch tv has no power sometimes the red ring in the front comes on but turns right back off ive put a power supply bord in it now but its still not working

Last edited by 12mtndew on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

corvus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: 32"Memorex Reply with quote

Try unpluging then plugging back in the connectors on the power supply board.I had one of these where the red light would go out and I would tap the back of the set and the red light would come back on.
Also the dip switch marked "burn in" from the row of dip switche on the power supply board,was a problem on some of these Polaroid/Memorex brands.A large diode mounted to a heat sink was also a problem with some of these.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com