Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Mitsubishi dlp WD-73734 no picture or sound please help    

joe b

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:10 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi dlp WD-73734 no picture or sound please help Reply with quote

My Mitsubishi dlp WD-73734 is like 5 years old the tv powers up and I can see the lamp on in the back of the Set but I get no picture or sound this tv is out of warranty and if I can I like to fix it myself looking for possible suggestion for someone who had the same problem. Thanks to all who can help
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you learned how to spell the brand correctly. We'll see if you've learned how to use a forum.

Again, service literature can be found at http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&what=WD-73734&kategoria=&kat2=all
JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Mitsubishi dlp WD-73734 no picture or sound please help Reply with quote

Any flashing lamp codes? See page #27 of manual.
joe b

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Mitsubishi dlp WD-73734 no picture or sound please help Reply with quote

the code its flashing is a 33 but I don't know if its right I have turned the tv off and on so many times now if it help I have to unplug it to get to power down.
JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

33 Air filter cover is open. (DLP TV's) Remove and reinstall filter door.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

joe b

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the service manual and I have the air filter cover on that's why I think the code is wrong I thank you for all your help I need to find out if the tv powers up and the lamp lights up and all the fans are running why I don't get a picture. so I can get the part and see if it works
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com