Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Mitsubishi LT-37131 No picture    

llecount

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi LT-37131 No picture Reply with quote

Hey all

We've got a Mitsubishi LCD TV at work that has had issues since it was purchased (around 2007). It was supposed to have been sent in for warranty replacement, but the person who held my job title previously "never had the time" to do it.
Anyway, details are below.

Mitsubishi LCD TV 37"
Model: LT-37131
Serial # 101383

Problem:

No picture from any input, or on screen displays. The TV powers on just fine, and you can see LCD backlighting turn on, but no picture is ever produced on the screen from any source. Audio works fine, as you can hear CATV static when it is turned on. Don't know if these models flash error codes via the front LED, but nothing of the such is visible during the power on. Remote and front panel controls all respond as far as i can tell.

Extra Info:
A local repair shop replaced a "$50 part" and it didn't fix the problem. They preceded to tell us that a repair would be around $500. This was all done before I took the job, so unfortunately, this is all the info I have from the repair shop.
Obviously, that's the price of buying a new TV, but if we can fix this one for cheaper, we'd prefer to do that, rather than buying new. This way the TV's in our building are all the same style and design.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If anymore information is required, please let me know.

Thanks!
Luke L
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com