Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Mitsubishi wd52525 lamp red light on - after lights up 3 sec    

Dee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi wd52525 lamp red light on - after lights up 3 sec Reply with quote

Mitsubishi DLP WD-52525 lamp red light on (after lamp lights up3 sec). error code is 34 .After change light engine still the same. Need big help!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For error code 34, look for missing 5Vdc at J-9 connector (pins 1, 2) on
Engine Driver PCB. If missing may have to replace Power PCB. Should be
part # 930B921002.

Jim...
Dee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jim . I found two CAP poped. After change them C9A38 C9A37
3300uF/10 then work good
adschweda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Mitsubushi WD-52525 Reply with quote

I have the same problem, but I have no idea what you are talking about... I want to fix it, I just bought a new bulb, what do I need to do?
Dave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi 52525 Reply with quote

I am having the same problem and found the same 2 caps blown and noticed 3rd cap swollen as well ( C9A62), is this a power surge thing or has anyone discovered the root cause for these blown caps?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manufacturer's greed. "Build it cheaper" mentality. "With the voltage we expect at this point, we should use a 16 volt cap here, but we can save a tenth of a cent if we use a 10 volt." This combined with the power surge you mentioned...
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or if you're more of a conspiracy theorist, you could say that the TV will fail that much earlier, and they get to sell more TV sets that way... assuming you would buy the same brand again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com