Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
mitsubishi WD60638 (dlp set) color flickers after warmup    

Wendell2014

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:32 am    Post subject: mitsubishi WD60638 (dlp set) color flickers after warmup Reply with quote

mitsubishi WD60638 - color flickers after warmup.
had replaced color wheel as motor bearing where pooched, new color wheel is fine but the dlp set still has the same issue.
i have the service manual for this set and doesn't mention anything else about the problem
Chassis is v43 on the tv,i have ruled out everything else,expect maybe new color wheel is faulty
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Wendell2014

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been thinking about the issue and maybe the optical sensor for the color wheel is acting up, so i plan to scope that and hit with some freeze spray and if that clears it up then i will replace the sensor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com