Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Need advise on a LG 47LG70    

Pdsavard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Need advise on a LG 47LG70 Reply with quote

Hi expert, yesterday my daughter open the tv and we do not have any image. The sound was working (via optical output). So she close it and wait for me.
The red stanby light was ON, like normal. When we hit the power button, the red light start to blink slowly, then come blue. The back light open but no image. Then the backlight dim in "sleep" the light still blue very low intensity. If I hit power again, the tv goes in sleep mode normally...

I open the back panel and check all the capacitor. When I hit the menus button, a hear a bip but nothing on the screen. Where I need to start looking for replacing some parts? Power module, main board? Inverters? Maybe changing the TCom board first?

Edit1------------
I forgot to mention that 5-6 month ago I got some image problem. All the shadow area of the picture get some vertical lines. I open the tv and spray contact cleaners on all connector of all board. The problem was solve and never reappear.

Thanks for you help...
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com