Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Olevia 332-B11    

Arnie68

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Olevia 332-B11 Reply with quote

Ok, I'm new here but i did search the forum and could not find the same problem. Here it goes:
Olevia 332-B11 32" LCD TV about five years old. Everything works good other than the fact that sometimes the picture will go away (sound is fine)and then it will go into a color changing sequence: RED-BLUE-GREEN-BLACK-WHITE (or something like that)! It will do this for 10-20 minutes and then picture comes back. Sometimes it will do this when I first turn it on and then work fine.
I have it hooked up through HDMI to a directv HD receiver.
Changed cables with known good one-no change.
Nothing else has been done. It just got to the point now where it bugs the heck out of me.
I am very mechanical but have never been inside of a TV.
Could someone please help me.

Thanks,
Newbee
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com