Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
panasonic CT-27D11E buttons no work    

4uzindian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: panasonic CT-27D11E buttons no work Reply with quote

panasonic tv #CT-27D11E regular tv. the only button on the tv that works is the power . all the other ones won't respond. slid the circut board out and pushed with my fingers still nothing. no cracks or loose welds. tv responds with remote control. the reason i need the use of one of the tv buttons is to get into the service menu. explained of course from your website. i need to press the action button in one of the steps to open it. the reason is cause i had a tube 20" zenith running next to it. and the zenith just blew it away with it's brightness level. the brightness and contrast levels on the panasonic are all the way up. so i thought the service menu might have an adjustment for it. with comcast signal split to these two tv's the white's on the panasonic look light gray compared to the zenith. any thought's would be helpful.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does a screwdriver blade shorting across switch's contacts work the function you desire?
4uzindian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: panasonic tv buttons Reply with quote

tryed a piece of wire on all didn't do anything.
4uzindian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: panasonic ct-27 buttons no work Reply with quote

i fixed the problem. thank's for your reply. i'll be closing this post now.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any hints on how you fixed it?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com