Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Panasonic ct-27sx12 will not turn on    

RickyJ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Panasonic ct-27sx12 will not turn on Reply with quote

I have a Panasonic ct-27sx12 crt tv that no longer turns on. When I press the power button there is no noise or sound of any kind. The wall outlet works fine (I have tried 2 different outlets so I am confident that is not the problem). However, every time I tried a different outlet the TV made a clicking noise but never turned on. After the initial click on each new outlet there was no more clicking. The problem started up about a month ago while we were watching TV, it went off by itself. I changed outlets and it was fine for a couple of weeks. I changed outlets again and it was fine for over a week. Now the TV no longer turns on. I'm not sure if I want to open the rear panel and mess with it. If it sounds like a blown fuse I could handle that.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may involve a fuse, but if it does something in the power supply or horizontal output circuits will most likely be causing it to blow.

If you have a DVM, you might be able to perform some basic tests.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com