Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Panasonic PT-47wx53g color problems    

starr123954

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Panasonic PT-47wx53g color problems Reply with quote

HI I noticed today when I got up that my Panasonic model number PT-47wx53g had a weird color to the bottom like it is almost like a rainbow without all the colors its just yellow and then blue. but when I go in to my guide to find something to watch anything in that spot which is the whole bottom part of my TV duplicates. How do I fix this I know its an old TV but its the only one.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible problem with a set top box; TV was dropped / set down hard or possibly a speaker with a large magnet is in very close proximity?
starr123954

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: how do i Reply with quote

How do i fix that and what is that
starr123954

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

So i looked it up i dont have a set top box. And it was not droped hit or anything like that. I was told i do not have magnets in my tv by a tv guy here. That it was a convertion board but a nother lady told me i do have magnets and thay must me what it was she had
e un plug it leave it for a while Sad but i have left it off all day and nothing. Now the only thing i can thing of that i did different is a few days ago i put a suround sound box in the cabnet that is around the tv its not pluged up it was just storage foe mw. Bt other then that i have no clue what the heck is wrong. And i dont trust tv repair people where i live because he said 400 to 900 to fix it Sad yea right i dont have that
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing a convergence chips issue. Hard to say without seeing a picture.

You do have magnets in your TV, but these are not the ones to be concerned about. He was suggesting a nearby speaker or some other powerful magnet may be impacting the CRTs in your TV.

FYI, I've deleted a few of the posts, and simply ask that everyone treat each other with respect around here. Thanks,
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

starr123954

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

I finally got someone out here to look at it and he said it was. Sad i am just going to get a new tv. It just sucks because i was trying to find a way to do it my self but everyone i have talked to has made it very clear that its not a do it your self kind of job:( anyways thanks for yall's help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com