Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Panasonic TC-L32X1 - Turns off    

Eliasib

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Panasonic TC-L32X1 - Turns off Reply with quote

Hi guys.. I am a new member of this wonderful forum. I write you because I know you can help to solve a failura that is driving me mad. I have the LCD panasonic TC-32X1 which turns on normally but then after a few seconds it turns off a either image or sound dissappear. The red LED stays blinking without stopping and this blinking does not correspond the number of times the led should blink to indicate where the failure is according to the Panasonic Led blinking chart..I must say that when the TV is not powered for several days and I turn it on then it stays on for over an hour then it turns off.. I have checked out all the power supply and all seems to be ok. What do you recommend me? I am from venezuela but I am in colombia and there is no information about this kind of failure or parts for this TV. Thanks for your response
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Eliasib

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please I need your help and suggestions. If you have the shcematic for this TV, please post it here. Thank you for your help beforehand
JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HERE
Eliasib

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your help JTS. God bless you
Eliasib

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How difficult it is to repair a LCD TV or LEd TV when the parts are not found easily around the place or city where you live; I think this kind of TV offers good quality of iamge and takes up little space but I prefer the CRT TVs because I have still repaired CRT TVs with over 20 years of use.. A country like mine, this kind of TV (LCD or LED) is considered as eletronic trashes. ..
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Eliasib

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How difficult it is to repair a LCD TV or LEd TV when the parts are not found easily around the place or city where you live; I think this kind of TV offers good quality of iamge and takes up little space but I prefer the CRT TVs because I have still repaired CRT TVs with over 20 years of use.. A country like mine, this kind of TV (LCD or LED) is considered as eletronic trashes. ..
JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most common way to repair these sets is to troubleshoot set down to the 'board most likely' to cause the failure.

Many companies will supply USED boards. Let the buyer beware. Perform your due diligence BEFORE placing ANY orders.

Most large companies (Shop Jimmy, Ebay and Amazon, for example) will ship Internationally. Columbia is listed for both Amazon & Ebay ... Venezuela isn't on Ebays list for some reason.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com