Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
panasonic tc-p42c2 no power and 10 blinking lights    

Scottfry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: panasonic tc-p42c2 no power and 10 blinking lights Reply with quote

as i said i have a panasonic mod.# tc-p42c2 with no power and 10 blinking lights.I found the service tech's,service manual online and it shows a chart for the various light codes. for ten blinks it says there are 4 possible causes and they are the 'sub 5v "sos" on the "A" board', the sub 3.3v "sos" on the "SN" board,the sub 9v "sos" on the "SS" board,and the tuner power "sos" on the "P" board.I already replaced the power board because it had a cap. that was slightly bulged on to and a ceramic cap. was burned.after replacing the board I still have the same blinking lights.my question is,are the sos voltages listed above,the voltage that is coming from the power board when the tv is turned on?I can send anyone a copy of the service manual if they want.I couldnt seem to find an answer to my question in it! But there are some schematic diagrams that you'd have to be a tv tech to understand,as far as the sequence of operation. Confused Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com