TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

Advertise Here  
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Panasonic TC-P42C2 reset    

Scottfry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Panasonic TC-P42C2 reset Reply with quote

how do u reset a panasonic plasma tv.(model#tc-p42c2)
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: tv reset Reply with quote

Scottfry wrote:
how do u reset a panasonic plasma tv.(model#tc-p42c2)

Personally, I'd use a Sawzall.

To reset the settings of the Setup menu
Select “Reset to defaults” in the Setup menu ( ) and
press OK
Input your 4-digit password with number buttons
Select “YES” on the confirmation screen and press OK
Scottfry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no my tv went out and had a ten blinking power light code,(led will blink 10 times then pause and repeat)I replaced the main power board and still have the same blinking.Read somewhere to plug in the tv then hold the power button in for ten seconds and the unplug it or something like that. I cant remember the steps.I really dont think that,that will solve the prob,but wanted to try it anyway!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2013 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com