Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Panasonic TC-P42ST30 - won't turn on    

thenewguy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Panasonic TC-P42ST30 - won't turn on Reply with quote

Panasonic 42'' Plasma
TC-P42ST30
Purchased from Best buy Nov. 29 2011.

TV's life?

I bought this TV when I was in college. I was always very careful moving it. putting it back in the original box with the Styrofoam and covering. I never let it on its back or front. it has always been upright especially when moving it. I moved it to about 8 different places of living and across 3 states but, i was always careful to keep it upright and safe while transporting. I have used it mainly for gaming on my xbox 360 and also plugged into my gaming computer for most of its life.

What Happend?

One day my plasma would not turn on. it was about 5 months ago. I have had it sitting in the same spot unplugged.

Whats The TV acting like?

The TV will not respond when trying to turn it on. when I have it plugged in and hit the power button it sounds like it was about to turn on but then the screen stays black. There is a solid red power light on the TV when its plugged in. No blinking lights.

What I've tried to do

I've unplugged it several times and left it unplugged for 10, 20, 30min. I have also tried holding the power button for 15sec. (not sure if this would reset it but worth a try). IDK what to do from here plz help. Thanks for reading. I hope it was clear.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

thenewguy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It worked after i moved for about a week. the red light was blinking at first. i'm not sure how often. How can i make this blink again?
JTS1957

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HERE

&

HERE

Shutdown but No Blink code - Power LED stays on (Check for Shorted Vsus* / Vda** / P15V).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com