Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Panasonic tc14L10m3 not showing(booting)    

Ikpeadan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Panasonic tc14L10m3 not showing(booting) Reply with quote

My panasonic tc14L10m3 went off but the power light is on yet not booting . I tested the 'Lopt', still good . And i checked the various supply voltage to the function Ic, oscillator Ic and the EEprom chip all voltages correct. But i discover that B+ to the Lopt is not upto 110v as it supposed, then i replace the power pack section with a nomal supply power packed delivery 110v to the Lopt. Now all votage is ok but the Tv won't boot....oh ! . Pls help .i don't know what to do next !
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Lopt' has normal drive waveform on base?
Ikpeadan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Panasonic tc14L10m3 Reply with quote

No, there is no waveform in the base of the Hot!...... And i also discoverd that the +16v dc voltage on the primary of a small transformer that takes signal to d base of the Hot, is shorten to earth. But if i should remove the mosfet transistor driving the tranformer, there will be no more short . Then i read d fet and it was good but i replaced it with another one. yet the problem persist +B of d transformer shorten to earth......
JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is chassis number? Also horizontal (lopt) driver and output type numbers?
Ikpeadan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Panasonic tc14L10m Reply with quote

Sir i'm verry sorry for the delay in reply. This is the chasis & the 'Hot' number TNP4G073 , D2499 .Thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chassis number may be more like perhaps MX-5Z?
Are you sure H. DRIVER is a MOSFET?
Ikpeadan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is a mosfet trasistor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com