Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Panasonic TH-32A300DX - screen flashing white    

siddhu123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:48 am    Post subject: Panasonic TH-32A300DX - screen flashing white Reply with quote

hi guys,

My panasonic LED TV 32 inches suddenly started flashing white and after a few minutes the picture displayed on the screen started looking like we see negatives on an old camera film.

Few months back TVhad stopped responding to the remote first thought it was remote fault but no the remote is working fine few buttons are working and few are not working and 3 months later the screen started flashing white and images are displaying like negatives.

if anybody knows what might be cause for the problem please help me by responding to my post

make: panasonic
model: TH-32A300DX
size: 80cm or 32 inches
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com