Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Panasonic th-42-pz80u No audio, video, or OSD    

Salink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Panasonic th-42-pz80u No audio, video, or OSD Reply with quote

I have a Panasonic th-42-pz80u that will not display any picture. I have already run through a couple tests to see what the problems is. First, there is no blink error code.

When I plug the TV in, the relay clicks, the F-STB-ON signal from the A board reads 3.2V for less than 15 seconds (it should be 15 seconds) and it shuts off. Almost as expected.

When A5 is disconnected, the picture on the screen goes from black but lit, to white.

The SC and SS boards have their green status indicators lit.

I have gone over <a>this service manual</a> and the Panasonic repair manual, but they only seem to help when there are blink codes. Does anyone here have suggestions?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com