Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
PHILIPS 32pf4320/10 LCD screen turns green, menu keeps color    

madrat27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: PHILIPS 32pf4320/10 LCD screen turns green, menu keeps color Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm trying to fix my tv, but could use a bit of advice Smile.

PHILIPS
32pf4320/10
prodnr. qg 1a0526 061403

I have a philips LCD tv screen. Last week the color of my screen changed. It only can show green colors. It is not a problem with the cable, because when I plug my pc in with a vga-cable the screen also turns green. What I find really strange is that the menu for changing channels or adjusting brightness hasn't lost its color. It is still the normal blue menu (not in green).

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8PE0BKHDCGyNHo2Q1VpSUtURG8&usp=sharing

My plan is to change the mainboard, hopefully that will fix my problem. The mainboard productcode is: 1293 12301 00388 d2521 hj525.

So my question is basically, is this a good fix? Or can I do it cheaper? Did I miss a simpler solution?

thank you!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget that the set has a tcon and inverter board under metal chassis.

I'd remove, clean (any that can be cleaned) and reseat all tcon ffc connectors first.
madrat27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wauw, thank you I'll do that first. I'll post when it is done. Thanks!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com