Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Philips 32PT6441/37 power pack question    

sweetgrl120275

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Philips 32PT6441/37 power pack question Reply with quote

Lightning struck really close to my house the other day and burnt out a lot of my electronics. The things I could get fixed under warranty were fixed and all had the power supply replace. I have a Philips 32" Flat Panel TV and I have had it since 2004. I wanted to get the schematic for the TV but I am unable to find it on the internet. If someone could tell me where the power supply is on the circuit board, or send me the schematic, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
L
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com