Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Philips 34PW8502 horizontal wiggling varries w/brightness    

oryan_dunn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Philips 34PW8502 horizontal wiggling varries w/brightness Reply with quote

Make: Philips
Model: 34PW8502
Chassis: A02U AA

I just got this set off Craigslist. When I got it, the focus was way out of wack, the convergence sligtly off, geometry messed up. Well, I got all those issues sorted out, but one remains. There are these horizontal wiggles, that wiggle back and forth, which manifest as a a curvy veritcal lines. They change with screen brightness, so they appear to dance back and forth, causing the vertical lines to wiggle. I've got a picture here, and I'll see about uploading a video of the issue in action.

I'd like to get this fixed, so I can take all the innards out and put them in my 30PW850H. This set, despite looking much better, has a couple scratches on the tube, and is a bit too big for my TV stand.

Has anyone seen a problem like this?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

oryan_dunn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to the service manual for this set:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B71t-o_uDecjWkdGVUVIVjVVZTA/edit?usp=sharing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com