Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Philips 50" DLP 50PL9126D/37    

TJ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Philips 50" DLP 50PL9126D/37 Reply with quote

My DLP will not power on. When plugged in and activated, the power light comes on and just blinks six times, pause, six times ad inifity. I had Philips out to look at it numerous times and they replaced all sorts of parts, but am not sure if they ever replaced the bulb..

Does anyone know if the bulb can cause the TV to not power up/hard-reset then just flash 6 times forever?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is we sure about that model number?
TJ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, apparently I have brain to finger issues.. It's actually 50PL9126D/37.. Sorry 'bout that.
JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 long blinks and then 5 short blinks around the start button. Check the lamp. When the lamp goes out, the lamp LED will come on. After the set is unplugged from the outlet then reinserted the error code 65 will flash and not the lamp indicator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com