Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Philips 55PW9363/17F Convergance issues    

joshthegr8

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Philips 55PW9363/17F Convergance issues Reply with quote

Hey folks. I first want to say thanks for helping me with my CRT Fluid change. It was a success... for the most part. Everything went ok with the changing of the fluid, cleaning, and putting it back together. The picture was an AMAZING difference. But, I think I screwed up the convergence royally. It's been almost a month since I changed the fluid, and in the past few days, I've noticed some black flickering and lines in the picture, but ONLY in the white colors, or light blue colors. The outline of white lettering, for example, has a blue halo dancing around it. Since I never could get the blue convergence right, I'm assuming that is the problem. Anyone have any advice? I'm prepared to buy a convergence kit by the end of the week. Any help would be appreciated!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com