Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Philips 60PP93 5217 Overhaul    

mykkah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Philips 60PP93 5217 Overhaul Reply with quote

So Just like most of the people posting on here my tv picture has gone to crap! I've had this tv for about 5 years and the convergence has never stayed put more than a week. When I got to realign it the single point alignment never works? I always end up doing the 1,000,000 point alignment of which yellow is always crap.

Q1: What would cause this? I assume the IC board by reading on here, but unlike a samsung I've fixed before it doesn't seem like there's a "IC Board" by itself.

That being the case how do i figure out what I need to change? is it the "IC Semiconductors" the "IC ANA" the "IC Tea" there's like a million IC's??? Once I figure out what to change, how do I figure out a part number?

Q2:I have a foggy picture and tons of halo action going on (not the video game). It seems like whites are the worst? what would cause this? I plan on changing the coolant by using this http://www.riddledtv.com/journal/CRTCoolant/index.html thread, but is there anything else that could be causing either the bad alignment or blurry picture?

All your help is much appreciated!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com