Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
philips 60pw9363/17f can't find where wire goes    

bruce67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:19 pm    Post subject: philips 60pw9363/17f can't find where wire goes Reply with quote

i have a philips 60pw9363/17f and just replaced the convergence chips and forgot where one wire belongs i cant figure out how to post a pic on here but the number 4 diagram on How to Replace CRT coolant
in Rear Projection TVs
in that pic you have a red arrow pointing at a wire and the first wire to the left the one heading down is the one i cant find where it went to , any help would be great a pic if possible. thanx
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if you've already figured this out or not, but if you can take pictures of your circuit boards and post them on imgur or photobucket, I can probably identify where they should go for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com