Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Phillips 55PW9363/17F DPTV335 part numbers    

glaforce

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Phillips 55PW9363/17F DPTV335 part numbers Reply with quote

Phillips 55" RPTV
Model 55PW9363/17F
Chassis DPTV335

I'm ordering the new TV CRT coolant from MCM and would also like to order the replacement gaskets for each of the CRT units as per the instructions but can't seem to find part numbers.

I also would like to order the new convergence IC's at the same time and replace them while in the TV. I need to know how many and what part number on these as well.

I have more then 25 years of experience doing component level electronics repair on 2 way radios. I have DVM's, soldering and desoldering irons, etc,etc o no issues there. I no what to touch and what to stay away from in a TV etc.

Thanks for your help.

Gary
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

slinteriors

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the CRT seals usually wont require replacement on that model phillips unlike mitsubishi and samsungs which will need new seals, The convergence ICs are both STK392-120 replace both, also check the 12 6.8 ohm resistors location numbers 3149- 3160 which are all 6.8 ohm resistors
glaforce

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there an MCM part number for the resistor or can i just get them from mouser or somewhere like that? What is the wattage of the resistor and other specs that are important to this type of resistor? Wire wound, carbon elemet, flame proof, 1% 2% 5% etc if im going to replace the other items i what to have these on hand as well and get it all done at one time.

Thanks for your help

Gary
slinteriors

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The resistors are 6.8ohm 1watt 5% metal film resistors . You can get them almost anywhere
glaforce

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks again for all the help.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com