Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Phillips 60PP92000D/37 error code    

quilla333

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Phillips 60PP92000D/37 error code Reply with quote

i have a phillips 60PP92000D/37 that had a convergence problems, i searched and found out that had it to do with the convergence ics. i replaced the ics STK 328-120 with 328-150 and check t the resistors and all are ok. after i reinstalled the convergence board i turned on the tv and i get 6 rapid flashes and one flash after 1 ns (6-1) i have the read the service manual but dont quiet undestand the flash error code part. i have read a tread here and it shows the code how to. but i still dont understand. can some one tell me what 6 and 1 flash means acording to the service manual? Please help
thanks Sad
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

quilla333

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to make a correction, i get 6 slow green flashes and one quick one and then repeats again.
JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

61 Vertical Sweep Fail
quilla333

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have any tips what component is bad that is causing this?
JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had no vertical problems prior to non-like to non-like convergence IC swap, I'd concentrate effort there.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

quilla333

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no vertical problems, just convergence,bow image,ghost image,etc. now it powers but no video or sound only flash green error code. i have service manual after checking fault it says ptv ged 5GDE SAM
Specifications: •Set display mode in service mode. •Service blanking. •Set geometry. •Preset picture. •Set white tone. •Convergence disable for setting geometry.
The GDE SAM mode (GDE = Generic Display Engine), allows the Service Technician to set Geometry and White Tone (Grey Scale). This mode is controlled by the GDE microprocessor located on the ACS module. These settings are stored in an EEPROM, also located on the ACS module.
Adjustments for the 1080i should be done with an HD 1080i signal applied to the set. The Service Blanking selection (SERV BLANK) will blank the bottom half of the picture. This selection is useful when adjusting the Yokes to level the picture. The Clamp Pulse should be set to Normal for an NTSC signal. It should be set to HDTV for an HD signal. The Convergence Processor selection will enable or disable Convergence drive. Convergence should be disabled when performing Cantering or Geometry alignments kind of complicated procedure to my limited knoledge of proyection tvs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com