Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Phillips tv 32PT6441/37 green light blinks 11 times    

swinkey

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Phillips tv 32PT6441/37 green light blinks 11 times Reply with quote

I have a Phillips flat screen LCD model # 32PT6441/37 and it won't stay on. It will come on for about 10 seconds then the screen goes to a squiggly green then shuts off. The green light on the front of the TV blinks eleven times then pauses and repeats. The chassis is L04, 1UAA March 05. Any help. Not getting anywhere with Phillips. Thanks.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, Philips was out of it the moment the warranty expired (if not the moment it was sold).

Check for bulged electrolytics, blown/burnt parts, loose cables and bad solder joints.

Otherwise, you got four years out of a flat panel unit - that's better than average.
curt wolfe

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

measure horz. driver smd fet Q7404 for drain to source short. If found to be shorted order and install l04 driver kit 4835 310 57673. This kit will be ordered when ever q7404 or t5402 [driver transformer] is ordered.
swinkey

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa that just went way over my head. But just for sake of argument if that is found to be the case about how much does that kit run?
JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I didn't notice that his TV was "LCD" only in his own mind. Smile
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, this is a CRT TV.
swinkey

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update. Checked for burnt parts and loose solder, everything looks ok. Now when you turn the set on it goes straight to a green squiggly screen for about 5 seconds then shuts off? Found that kit you mentioned for about $13 does that sound right? Question Question
swinkey

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dug deeper into the set. Pulled the wires connecting the circut pannel at the back of the picture tube to the picture tube. The ones on the right side at the bottom of the circut board as your looking at the set from the rear. The wires have ANW AWG26 STYLE E631. When I did this the set stayed on and just had the static screen since it's not connected to cable or antenae, but never did go to the green screen or shut off as before. If you could hlep I would appreciate it, or just keep cracking jokes.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com