Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Pioneer - Power had a glitch over the last year    

jiuchessu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Pioneer - Power had a glitch over the last year Reply with quote

I had this problem before, but gave it a few days, then it turned on again.
It seems to be a power related issue. I am not a tv repair man, but I was willing to give it a shot since I know its the power button (and the part that its connected to) where the issue is. If its not, it seems i wil only lose about $20.

I found this site that sells parts for this tv. Does anyone know what the part/problem is ? I know its hard to know without looking at it, but its an older 50" flat screen tv. It works well and I would hate to say goodbye to it.

http://pricehunt.us/Pioneer%20Pdp%20503%20cmx?p=scb&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz_2W_e-W1wIVgpJ-Ch3Tmw8vEAEYASAAEgLeWfD_BwE

When i turn the switch on, it no longer does anything. Not even the Green LED light comes on. Just the red color one.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

jiuchessu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the part that controls power?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/201966947543?format=1&hlpv=1&cond=1&rmvSB=true
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

model number?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com