Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Polaroid LCD flm373b no power up    

wadenvk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Polaroid LCD flm373b no power up Reply with quote

I have a Polaroid 37" LCD TV flm373b I have had alot of problems with this TV had a few fixes under warranty When using the coaxial i had a white strip through the screen so i started using the audio video jacks. now when i turn it on I have the red light turns to blue but nothing on the screen just black any thought would be greatly appreciated.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

slinteriors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the capacitors on the power board. If the tops arent completely flat replace them. Very common problem with most LCD models.
wadenvk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you There are two that are buldged on the top.
slinteriors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace any that even are slightly puffed up on top and hoprfully that will solve the power up issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com