Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Proscan 32lb30qd vertical lines    

corvairbob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Proscan 32lb30qd vertical lines Reply with quote

i have a 32" proscan model 32lb30qd it has vertical lines that look like dirt on the screen that i can't wash away. they almost look like they are under the surface. i just down't want to take it apart just to find that i can or should not be messing with the display. if the cover glass can be removed by taking the display off and cleaning then what can i put around the edges to keep it from recurring? or is this a sign that the display is going bad and it is time to look for another one or another tv? thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without a picture, I would presume the latter.

http://preher-tech.com/documents/lcdtvdisplayfailuresymptomsandpossiblecauses
corvairbob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can try to get a picture of it but it is rather hard to see but in just a few lighting situations? maybe a small video. none of the samples in the link are the issue.

the area almost looks like dirt is getting attracted to the screen in a vertical direction and it cover the top and goes about 1/3 across from left to the right. if you were to superimpose it to this window im writing in and around the word maybe down to superimpose and across to video and sown to and then again just to the right that is what i see. it makes me want to clean the screen all the time but the screen is not dirty.

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com