Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Quicken Sucks    
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> Anything Goes

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Quicken Sucks Reply with quote

Quicken actively disabled my working 2004 program by updating it with a "sunset policy". Now, it would be OK if it just stopped giving me program updates from quicken. But they also wont let me download/import my transactions directly from banks/credit card companies either.

So, they actively disabled the program's main functionality to try to force me to upgrade.

I refuse to give them any money for a new program in order to do what I believe I have already purchased. So I am personally giving Intuit the finger while I look for alternatives.

Anyone have a good alternative to quicken? I really like YNAB Pro, but it lacks the functionality to have multiple bank accounts tracked simultaneously.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

found an online solution that I have been using for a couple of weeks. It looks promising.

It's called yodlee. You can find it at yodlee.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com