Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
RCA 42LA45RQ LCD - Audio Issues    

skips69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: RCA 42LA45RQ LCD - Audio Issues Reply with quote

The tv is about 6-7 weeks old. Last night sound was working, this morning it was not. Normally the sound would be set at about "12" to listen to the tv comfortably. Now, you have to crank it up into the "90's" just to barely hear it. If playing the Wei or playstation, sound is fine. Issue is only with tv viewing. Are there 2 speakers? Could I have a bad speaker already on this nearly brand new tv? I have unplugged tv for 1 hour, factory reset it, tried the mute button on the remote, selected all of the options in audio menu (SAP, Stereo, etc.) and have even adjusted the user selected equalizer (On the EQ, if I raise all bars to the top, I can hear the tv at about "50", but also lots of static noise).

Any suggestions to restore factory audio?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set has a warranty - use it! Rolling Eyes
skips69

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working fine again this morning.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com