Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
RCA HD56W66 Powers down after 5 sec    

Zavin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: RCA HD56W66 Powers down after 5 sec Reply with quote

RCA 56" TV
Model = HD56W66
Chassis = ITC222A

I just acquired this TV and I'm going to attempt to repair it myself with the help of this forum of course. When I turn on the TV the power light comes on but then goes off after about 5 sec. So far I have only removed the back bottom panel to look around for fuses or any thing burnt. I did not see any fuses and the boards look fine. Be fore I start taking everything apart I thought I'd come here and see if there is a suggestion of what I should be looking for first. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using "Search," in blue above, try entering your model number and/or chassis number the peruse the results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com