Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Rca Model D52w19 Chassis ITC222    

Aaron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Rca Model D52w19 Chassis ITC222 Reply with quote

When you turn on the power button it blinks three times and will not turn on. I would like to know if this is a common problem and if it is worth repairing. Thank you for any advice that you can give.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Aaron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since no one had information on this I took it to the local t.v. repair man for service.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id be interested to know what they find
Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also be interested, I just had this chassis come in today with this exact symtom. I found Capacitors CP114, CP120 and CP150 bad (expanded). Replaced and all is well.

Jesse
Aaron

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The repair shop replaced two resistors that cost ten dollars total and charged me 375.00 for the repair.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like they had a little trouble finding it?
labor is often the most expensive part. especially if you paid to have the TV moved to their shop.
Aaron

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took the tv to their shop and picked it up my self. I read the reveiws on their shop on line and was not impressed.I wish I did my reserch befor hand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com