Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
RCA R52WH74 no sound    

strantor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: RCA R52WH74 no sound Reply with quote

Hi, first post.
I have a RCA R52WH74 52" flatscreen rear projector TV with no sound. I probed all the inputs on the TEA6422 matrix switch and there is only one input (intermittent; I got a signal once there but never again) and I think there should be at least 2; I have a wii plugged into the front inputs. despite what inputs I get to the matrix switch, there is never an output. There is no sound on the inputs to the MSP4440G C12 sound processor on pins 50 or 52 (ANA_IN1+ & ANA_IN2+) and no ouptus on pins 20 & 21 (DACM_L & DACM_R). Is there an IC somewhere downstream of these 2 ICs that could be blocking the signal?
thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com