Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung HCL5515w Service Manual/Schematic    

Digitaldelusion

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Samsung HCL5515w Service Manual/Schematic Reply with quote

Does anyone have or know where I can find a Service Manual or Schematic for the above TV. I have some resistors that fried on the board and I cannot read the ohms.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have one, but I may be able to help if you can read the locations off the circuit board:

like r1111 or something
Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have service literature, however, I am not able to supply directly due to copywrite issues. However, I am able to give you what you want as to values. All I need is:
1: What circuit you are talking about.
2: If you do not know what circuit, what is the symptomatic failure?
3: The schematic location that is printed on the pcb.

Since I have serviced many of these machines. You are most likely talking about the convergence circuits on the extreme left edge of the deflection/power supply on the center circuit board as being viewed from the back. If this is correct, you will also need to replace the convergence IC's or the new resistors will burn up instantly upon turn on. Also, If they do not, (burn up) there are some green icp (integrated circuit protectors) that are mounted on the circuit board that will open up. (they are basically fuses but they do not look like fuses.

I will be glad to help, but I am in need of more information from you.

Jesse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com