Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung HLP5063WX XAA weird symptoms    

heirfaus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Samsung HLP5063WX XAA weird symptoms Reply with quote

Ok so I have a samsung hlp5063wx xaa 50 inch DLP.

About 8 months ago Best Buy replaced the color wheel, screens, and bulb (they did this because the screen had problems and the color wheel bearing was loud, they just replaced the bulb because they were in there). The tv has been moved many times (not sure if this is relevant). About a couple of months ago it wouldn't turn on. I pushed the power button, it would try and turn on but never did and then the 3 lights flash on the button.

I bought a new ballast part number SMG BP96-00690A and installed it yesterday. It acts very erratically now. If I turn it on it usually goes to the normal screen that says their is "no input" (there's no input's currently connected) The problem is that the colors are all distorted.

Here is a couple of videos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31310106@N04/
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com