Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung Hp-p4261 Overheating    

Jake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Samsung Hp-p4261 Overheating Reply with quote

I pulled a Samsung Hp-p4261 out of the trash and it works great for about 45 minutes and then it starts getting green and blue dots all over the screen and outlines start appearing until finally the whole screen is covered, and then when the screen changes it will go away sometimes and then start again. I adjusted all the voltages thinking it would fix the problem but it didn't work. However When I put a fan in the back with it open it goes away. So i figured I could add some computer fans to the inside of the unit but I don't know how to wire one. Any suggestions?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com