Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung HP-T4254 HDMI port problem    

ash303

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Samsung HP-T4254 HDMI port problem Reply with quote

I have a 42inch Samsung flat screen. Yesterday my computer was connected to the tv via hdmi cable and there was a power surge. My computer won't boot anymore, and anything I connect to any of the hdmi ports on the tv won't display an image. The components connections still work, but the hdmi is acting wierd. If I have anynet turned on, and I plug in my bluray player, it will jump to HMDI input 1, even if it's plugged into either of the other 2 ports. No image shows up. I change the source to the hdmi port the bluray is plugged into, and still nothing. If I do plug the hdmi cable into port 1, it'll still jump to that port when I turn on the bluray player, but show no image and if I cycle through the sources, it will say there is nothing connected. By the way, the computer was plugged into hdmi port 1 when there was a surge. are the hdmi ports shot? can they be replaced? Is this something I can fix? Thanks in advance.

-ash
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com