Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung LA40C530F1R - Need Service code    

ptangij

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Samsung LA40C530F1R - Need Service code Reply with quote

Hi i have change some setting in the service menu area without knowing the consequences if i make a mistake and now i have regret that i went in it, anyway now my TV is dark and the color is so red and i lost the USB connection is anyone out there that can help me with the resetting or inputing the correct values to factory setting, your help is really appreciated....Thank You

Phi
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obtain and replace the Main board with an exact same part number Main board, and sin no more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com