Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
samsung LE40M87BDX/XEH big problem    

olddog45

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:48 am    Post subject: samsung LE40M87BDX/XEH big problem Reply with quote

hello

i have a Samsung LE40M87BDX/XEH and recently appears some problems with the picture,the problem is that the faces an especially noses, forehead ,cheeks its very white and shiny or turned to pink, i forced to adjust brightness and color very low and is was little better, ,but now its very dark. anyway that was the small problem Crying or Very sad because yesterday i try to "play" with the adjustments in service menu for a try to fix it,but i don't remember what i change,of course i thought if you push the factory reset even if you do wrong will be ok,but i thought WRONG, now i have totally distorted picture and after 5 resets nothing happened,did someone have the full settings of service menu?or some other solution? thanks be forehead and sorry about my bad English

greetings from bankrupted Greece Smile)
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ďA person who represents himself has a fool for a client." Abraham Lincoln

NOTICE: MUST READ BEFORE USING SERVICE CODES!!!
RiddledTV.com provides this information for those that are qualified and trained to do TV repair work. Entering or making changes in service mode by untrained persons can cause significant and permanent damage to your television. If you are not qualified to service your television, please DO NOT ENTER these service menu codes.

Sorry, I didn't find anything in your Owner manual's Troubleshooting section about what to do after having "played" with adjustments in the SERVICE menu.
Customer Menu is for Customer - Service menu is for servicer.

I will now stop beating the dead horse. (Sorry horse.)

Bring to a TV Repair Shop - confess your sin - pray they can restore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com