Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung LN-T4032H    

shorteddiode

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Samsung LN-T4032H Reply with quote

It works for awhile then the backlights go off but the sound stays on. If it is unplugged it will work for awhile then the backlights will go off agin. The longer it is unplugged the longer it will work. I have replace both inverter boards, but didn't help. When I lose thge picture I have 5.28 volts at the fuse of the t-con, 12 volts to the top plug og the inverter. I also repaced the caps with the red X in the photos on the power board. The first picture of the scope is when the picture is working and the second on is when the picture goes off. Now I am thinking T-Con board, what do you guys think?

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/oakdust/LN-T4032H/
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

c1805 looks swollen to me. your last scope picture looks incredibly noisy, meaning that your caps aren't filtering very well. So I would start with replacing the rest of your caps. After that I would replace the PWM chips that are in front of your transformer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com