Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung LN40A500T1FXZA multiple problems.    

mike96ws6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 am    Post subject: Samsung LN40A500T1FXZA multiple problems. Reply with quote

This is model code LN40A500T1FXZA
At first the screen would go green and the tv would shut down and not restart. So I bought a mainboard (Part#BN96-09165A) from Ebay, (supposedly tested to be good), and the tv worked fine for 2 days then static screen and shutdown. No restart, but if left plugged in it would start itself. Sometimes in only a few minutes - sometimes it would take several days.
So I bought a power supply board on Ebay #BN44-00199A = no improvement. Again, board was suppose to be tested good etc.
I can still leave it plugged in and it will sometimes eventually start itself, and sometimes it makes a loud horn type noise from the left speaker and will shut back down.
Once the other day I left it plugged in when I left home and when I got back it had thrown the circuit breaker on my voltage spike interrupter cord.
When it will not start, the red LED light on the front panel power button flashes on and off continually.
What can I do now to try and get this thing working?
Also, where can I download a service manual for this tv?
Thanks for any help!
Mike
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See if the Chassis number is the same/similar.

http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&what=samsung%20GPR40MUS&kategoria=&kat2=all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com