Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung LNT4661F ghosting after power board replacement    

rnance35

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Samsung LNT4661F ghosting after power board replacement Reply with quote

Hello I need some troubleshooting help.
I have a
Samsung LNT4661F that had the typical blown cap issue.
I decided to go ahead and replace the board with a New board from Samsung. I removed board BN44-00168A and installed a BN44-00168B.
Plugged it in and everything initially looked better, pink dot were gone and the TV started right up. Plugged it in to a HD cable receiver and now I have a New issue. Any picture with motion has extreme ghosting. Picture with no movement doesn’t look that bad maybe some of the colors and a bit off. So what has happened while changing to the upgraded board?
Thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com