Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung LNT52565F red pixels    

Art

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Samsung LNT52565F red pixels Reply with quote

Model # Samsung TV LNT52565F 6

Model Code LNT52565F/XAA

Serial # AJ733CFP70Z28V

I own the above tv - When I turn it on it on it blinks for a long long time and eventually comes on - but when it does there are colored (reddish) pixels on the screen scattered. I then turn it off wait a minute and turn it back on 1-2 times more. When it turns on this time the reddish pixels are gone and I get a clear picture.

Lately the time for the tv to come on is getting longer than it was a few months ago. I would like to fix this myself if it is not too complicated rather than buy a new TV. Everything seems to work well once the tv powers on.

I have heard that there is a starter of some sort that powers up the tv and that this might be going bad.

Once I turn the set on, it blinks for a really long time then finally does come on but I do not get a clear screen until I power it on and off 1-2 times.

Can anyone please tell me what is causing this and if there is a part that I need to replace?

The part number (s) , where to buy them and instructions on how to change out the part would be greatly appreciated.

I called one local repair shop- but it is run by young kids and I tried them with a pc and that did not work well - I do not think they really know what they are doing.

Thanks

Art
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com