Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung PN51D550C1F - no power on    

bobs64ford352

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject: Samsung PN51D550C1F - no power on Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new here and had a question about a 51" Samsung I was given. The TV is a PN51D550C1F and will not turn on. It clicks and the red light blinks fast and then slow. The original owner said while they were watching TV it just went out and that was it. I found a great you tube video, which lead me to replacing the Y-buffer board, today, but it still will not turn on. The old one was shorted. The video didn't go into any further detailed troubleshooting of boards, but he did say that if the buffer board goes it usually means the other Y boards might need to be changed as well. I've also heard the X-main can cause problems too. Can you guys give me advice on where to go next and how to test the individual boards?
Thanks
Bob
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

bobs64ford352

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:43 am    Post subject: ? Reply with quote

Is there somewhere else I can go to get this answered? I would like to get this TV going.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com