Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung UN55D6003SFXZA- Screen goes blank after Startup    

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Samsung UN55D6003SFXZA- Screen goes blank after Startup Reply with quote

Samsung 55" LED TV
Model- UN55D6003SFXZA
T-con Board #- T546HW02
Main Board #- BN94-05429D

When I plug tv in, the Samsung SmartTV startup screen comes on for a few seconds then screen goes blank. The red indicator light at bottom right flashes a total of 5 times after plugging in. Pushing power button on tv or on remote leads to 1 blink from indicator light.

I received this TV from a friend. He thought the power supply was faulty. I tested the backlight by unplugging the main board from the power supply-- Backlight appears to be working. I replaced T-con board since part was reasonably cheap. Same symptoms as before replacement. My next step was to replace the main board but cannot find any online. Now I plan to have the main board repaired, but would like to make sure that is the issue before spending 125 dollars on this item.

I am not very skilled with electronics outside of plug and play type situations. The main board does not appear to have any burnt spots or anything like that....best I can tell. I can post pics of anything needed, just need to know what will help.

Thank you all for your time,

PostPost subject: Advertisement

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: Electroparts Reply with quote

please try this site where you can find your required main board

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One slight problem:
Availability: Out of stock
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com